Although the perception of ballet is a ballerina dancing alone on stage, the reality is that ballet needs male dancers. Ballets are about romance, beauty and strength; all ballerinas need a partner in order to perform.
- In addition to learning a classic art, ballet gives a young boy physical agility, flexibility, strength, personal self-control and physical self-control.
- Ballet enhances and compliments the male body with grace and extraordinary control in movement.
- Students learn self-discipline, an ability to focus on goals, and a capacity to work cooperatively with other students.
- Our classes are overseen by male teachers who provide a supportive and masculine atmosphere for impressionable young boys.
Boys Uniform and Appearance
|Level 1 Boys
||5 - 6
||1 x per week
|Level 2 Boys
||7 - 9
||2 x per week
|Level 3 Boys
||10 - 12
||2 x per week
|Level 4 Boys
||13 - 17
||5 x per week
- White socks and black canvas, split-sole shoes
- White short sleeve tee shirt
- Black shorts
- A sweater or warm up jacket may be worn for warmth
- Hair must be combed and off the face
Intermediate and Advanced Boys
- Same as above
- Black tights or jazz pants
- Dance belt
Dress Code is Mandatory:
- Please review the dress code as students are required to conform to it
- Students who are not dressed properly for class may be asked to sit out a portion of class as a reminder that we take the dress code seriously
Boys Schedule and Registration(See Level 5-6 page for Pas de Deux schedule)