Levels 5 - 6 and Conservatory
Through excellent training, passionate dedication and sheer hard work, we aim to take our students' talents to create the mind, knowledge and technique of the best possible dancers they can and want to be.
- At this level, dancers’ skills are further refined and honed to meet the challenges of new and increasingly complex variations.
- Dancers become aware of their own individual strengths and how to use these to achieve their best artistic expression.
- At this age, many dancers will discover the path to more serious training and may be invited to join our Conservatory program.
- In conservatory, dancers perfect their ballet artistry and truly understand what it means to express themselves in ballet.
- Many strive for professional careers and will begin to compete at a serious level.
- Some participate for the joy of dancing.
- Others join to be part of the time honored tradition of being a dancer on stage. At this level dancers are cast in solos in our annual Nutcracker performance.
- For further information on this afternoon program, please contact the office.
||11 - 15
||5 x per week
||14 - 18
||5 x per week
Uniform and Appearance:
- Pink tights and pink ballet slippers (with elastics sewn on).
- Flat slippers, as well as pointe shoes, must have ribbons.
- A wrap-around ballet sweater in the same color as the eotard may be worn for warmth.
- Hair must be worn up and securely fastened.
- No jewelry, watches, makeup, or nail polish in class.
- Leotard and matching georgette wrap around skirt in your level color must be worn for every class.
- Please select a classic style leotard (no velvet, lace, see-through, rhinestones or halter tops, please).
- You may choose camisole, tank, short or long sleeve depending upon your preference and the weather.
- Low back leotards are permitted.
- In the winter you may wish to wear a matching color wrap around ballet sweater in your level color. All levels wear pink ballet tights.
Dress Code is Mandatory:
- Students are required to conform to the dress code.
- Students who are not dressed properly for class may be asked to sit out a portion of class as a reminder that we take the dress code seriously.
Levels 5 - 6 Class Schedules and Registration